Help promote Pack 63 to prospective scouts. The recruiting chair helps oraganize our join events. Distributes and tracks new scout applications. Coordinates events with the school and council.
- Schedule and organize a spring and a fall recruting event (May, September)
- Gather applications, have them signed by parents and Cubmaster, submit to Council.
- Host table and “Forms and Fees” day
- Organize scout attendance for Kindergarten Open House (hand out popsicles)
- Relay recruitment details to Council (including recruiting numbers, dates and times of events)
- Communicate details of Council-wide recruiting programs (free cars, fishing poles, etc)
- Communicate with the school to get recruiting details into Eagle Updates, Peachjar, etc.
- Utilize scouting.org site for ideas and guidance.
Communicating with prospective parents – 90 minutes in Fall and Spring.
Recruiting event prep – 30 minutes in September, May.
Recruiting events – 90 minutes in August, September, May
Committee Meeting Attendance – 90 minutes per month, especially August/September and April.