- This event has passed.
Pack 63 Skiing @ Cascade Mountain
January 27 @ 9:30 am – 8:00 pm CST
Rose Glen has off of school on Monday, January 27. So, we would like to take that opportunity for a Pack 63 Ski Trip to Cascade Mountain. The Scouts receive a greatly reduced cost for lift tickets and equipment rental. Please see below information and respond back if you would like to attend.
When: Meet at Cascade Group Sales area at 9:30 a.m. Skiing opens at 10:00 am (this leaves 30 minutes for paperwork and equipment rental)Cost (skiing):
- The cost for each skier is $30. This includes lift ticket and equipment rental. Skier does not need to be a scout. Parents, siblings, friends, etc will all share the $30 rate.
- Ski Lesson Cost (lessons 10 years old and up): Additional $10 per skier. Please indicate if you would like lessons.
- Kids Lessons (9 years and younger): Unavailable as the Cascade Kids program is currently sold out – Private lessons are available but will need to be specifically registered for on-line prior to the trip.
- Cost (tubing): Tubing is available but it starts at 4:00 pm. Cost is $22 for tubers age 7 and up and $12 for tubers 6 and under.
- Cost (tubing and Skiing): If you are interested in skiing and tubing, there will be an additional $10 cost adder. Again, tubing does NOT begin until 4:00 p.m.
- Food Voucher: A lunch voucher is available for $10 each person. This gets you a lunch entree, side, and drink
Ticket Sales will only be available until Friday, January 17 if you are interested in participating in this event.
In addition to the payment, please complete the attached waiver form and email it to Chris Lockett. The Group Form is required for ALL skiers AND tubers, including adults. The additional snow tube form is ONLY required if you plan on tubing (either only tubing or as part of a combination package).
Transportation to and from Cascade Mountain is NOT being provided. Please coordinate any car pooling for your group as desired. Please note that a minimum of one adult from each group must be present for supervision, and must remain at Cascade Mountain for the duration of skiing. Supervisors need not ski and will not be charged if they don’t ski.
Please contact Chris Lockett if you have any questions.
Thanks and we hope to see you on the slopes.
7 people are attending Pack 63 Skiing @ Cascade Mountain