Lion Den Leaders or Lion Guides are a specialized type of Den Leader with the goal of introducing scouting to new families. Den Meetings are typically run cooperatively with the other parents giving each a chance to coordinate an adventure.
- Plan monthly or twice-monthly Den meetings of around 60 minutes.
- Attend monthly Pack Committee meetings
- Track and record scout advancement using Scoutbook.
- Communicate Den and Pack activities to scouts and their families
- Supervise scouts in the den during Pack Meetings and other pack events.
Pack Meeting – 60-90 minutes per month
Den Meeting – 60 minutes per month
Committee Meeting Attendance – 90 minutes per month
Planning and organizing Den Meeting – 30 minutes per month